① 關於借錢的英語對話,兩分鍾左右
A:hey buddy, how've you been?
B: hi, long time no see. i am good. how are you doing?
A: (hesitating) i am ok, i am ok...
B: that doesn't sound ok. what's up with you?
A: well... honestly, I am hard up for cash lately. i lost my job, and i have to pay the mortgage. tough time.
B: ohh, sorry to hear that. are you looking for job now?
A:yeah, i am. but the economy is not good, which makes it more difficult to find a nice job.
B: i understand...i can loan you some money if you like
A:really?!! that's so nice of you. thank you so much. you really made my day!
B: don't mention it
A:i'll pay you back as soon as i get back on my feet.
B: no rush. give it back whenever you have it
② 求商業銀行匯款業務英語情景對話
A:How much do you want to deposit with us?
B:I don't know.
A:How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account? I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
B:I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
A:Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
B:OK.
③ 求一篇關於個人開支的英語對話
What can I use a Personal Budget for?You can use a Personal Budget in a variety of ways, but what you use it for must be directly related to meeting your 『eligible needs』 for social care.
Some of the ways in which people using mental health services have chosen to use their Personal Budgets are:
④ 給我一個關於「借錢」的英語兩人短對話
A: I really hate to ask but I』m short of cash at the moment. Can you lend me some money?
A: 我本不想開口,但是我現在手頭有點緊。你能借點錢給我嗎?
B: What?
B: 什麼?
A: Honestly, I』m flat broke. Can you help me out? I』ll pay you back next week! I promise!
A: 老實說,我快破產了。能幫幫我嗎?我下星期就還你!我保證!
B: Sure, no problem!
B: 當然,沒問題!
A: Terrific! Listen, I really appreciate it!
A:太好了!太感謝你了!
B: Hey, don』t mention it!
B: 嘿,別放在心上!
A: Thank you so much! I really owe you!
A: 真是太感謝了!我欠你的!
⑤ 英語對話,關於銀行辦理業務的對話。幫幫忙哈~~啦
A:Good morning ,sir,Can i help you?
B:I want to exchange the money.How about the current exchange rate ?
A:OK,sir.the current exchange rate is ...................and you need to fill in the exchange memo if you want to exchange money,here you are.
B:Ok.thank you.
⑥ 急求關於在銀行業務辦理的英語情景對話
銀行業務一般就是業務員對個人,是兩個人的啊!
A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
A:請問這兒是工商銀行牡丹卡部嗎?
B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you?
B:是。需要我為您做點兒什麼嗎?
A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card?
A:我想咨詢牡丹卡業務,可以嗎?
B:Yes,of course.
B:當然可以。
A:What service advantages does peony card possess?
A:牡丹卡有哪些服務優勢呢?
B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units.
B:噢。首先,我們在國內實現了服務機構 網路 化。在現有320多個發卡城市中,共有28,000多個指定儲蓄所,特約單位100,000多家。
A:That's great.Anything else?
A:太棒了!還有哪些優勢呢?
B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere.
B:我行擁有計算機網路優勢,現有ATM機近27,000多台,POS機120,000餘台。您可以隨時隨地享受到輕松方便的服務。
A:Thank you for your information.
A:謝謝您的咨詢。
B:You're welcome.
B:不用謝。
參考網址:http://www.en8848.com.cn/hangye/bank/
裡面有很多,你看看
⑦ 銀行英語情景對話
http://www.fanlong.net/Yingyu/List_57.html
這里有一些,你可以參考一下
⑧ 英語對話,關於銀行辦理業務的對話。幫幫忙哈~
1. 問答 DIALOGUE
Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)
職員:您好,請問您要辦理什麼業務?
Customer: Please tell me my balance.
顧客:請幫我查詢一下帳戶余額。職員:您講慢些好嗎?
Clerk: please speak slowly.
Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.
職員:您用紙寫下來好嗎?
Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.
職員:好的,先生(小姐),請稍等。
Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.
職員:您在本行的帳戶余額是人民幣5000元。
Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.
顧客:我的銀行磁卡出現故障了,能幫我看一下嗎?
Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.
職員:問題不大,您的銀行磁卡被鎖住了,請出示護照,輸入密碼就可以給您解開。
Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.
職員:您的銀行磁卡需要加磁,現在加好了。
Customer: I want to close my account with you.
顧客:我想結束在你們這兒的帳戶。
Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.
職員:請到6號櫃台辦理.
Clerk: Please go to the open counter.
職員:請到大廳開放式櫃台辦理。
Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.
職員:請先在大廳休息一下,馬上會有客戶經理來幫助您。
Customer: I would like to, thanks.
顧客:好的,謝謝。
2. 存款 DEPOSIT
Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
職員:您有多少錢要存入呢?
Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
顧客:我想在我的戶頭上存300元。
Customer: Please tell me the procere for opening a savings account.
顧客:請告訴我開個儲蓄帳戶需要什麼手續。
Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.
職員:請填張存款單,寫明數額、姓名,地址和工作單位。
Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.
職員:請寫上您的姓名、證件號碼和聯系方式。
Clerk: Words and figures differ.
職員:您填寫的文字與數字不符。
Clerk: Signatures differ.
職員:您的簽名有誤。
Clerk: keep your receipt please.
職員:請收好單據.
Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.
職員:這是您的存摺,以後存取款時請帶來。
Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.
職員:請保管好存摺(銀行卡),若遺失請告訴我們。
Customer: Thank you very much..
顧客:非常感謝。
Clerk: Not at all.
職員:不客氣。
3. 取款 DRAW
Clerk: yes?
職員:您好.
Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?
顧客:對不起,能幫我個忙嗎?
Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.
職員:很高興為您效勞,請告訴我能為您做什麼。
Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.
顧客:我要從我的帳戶支取8000元人民幣。
Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.
職員:對不起,您戶頭中沒有足夠的余額,只有6000元。
Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.
顧客:取5000 RMB好了。
Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.
顧客:我從卡上取1萬美金和3萬元人民幣。
Clerk: Please show me your passport。
職員:請出示護照。
Clerk: password please.
職員:請輸入密碼。
Clerk: please sign your name.
職員:請簽名。
Clerk: please check carefully.
職員:請清點一下現金.
Customer: Thank you very much.
顧客:非常感謝。
Clerk: Not at all.
職員:不用謝。
4.兌換 EXCHANGE
Customer: Can you change me some money, please?
顧客:能否請你給我兌換一些錢?
Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?
職員:要換哪種貨幣?
Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars』 account.
顧客:請幫我把帳戶里的美圓兌換一些人民幣。
Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.
職員:請告訴我你要換多少。
Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.
顧客:我想兌換出3000人民幣。
Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?
職員:請問您兌換後要取走人民幣現金還是存入卡(折)里?
Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card<passbook>).
顧客:我想取現金。(我存到卡<摺子>里)
Customer: What's the exchange rate today?
顧客:今天的兌換率是多少?
Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.
職員:請等一會兒,美圓和人民幣的兌換率是1:8左右。
Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?
顧客:請把這張100人民幣換開,給我一些小票好嗎?
Clerk: How would you like it?
職員:你要什麼面額的?
Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.
顧客:請給我3張20元和幾張10元和5元的。
Customer: Thanks a lot.
顧客:非常感謝。
Clerk: My pleasure.
職員:不用謝。
5.收費 CHARGE
Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.
顧客:對不起,我忘記卡的密碼了
Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.
職員:請辦理掛失手續費。
Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?
職員:您的卡號是多少?
Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.
職員:請支付15元,包含換卡工本費5元,掛失手續費10元。
Customer: Do you charge for remit?
顧客:匯款你們收手續費嗎?
Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.
職員:是的,我們收手續費,我們按照1%金額收取,最低1元,最高50元)。
Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.
顧客:我來交電話費。
Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.
職員:您的電話號碼是多少?
Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.
顧客:我要交煤氣費。
Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.
顧客:我要交電費。
Clerk: Please show me your card。
職員:請出示卡片。
支票結算
T: Hello! May I help you?
您好,您有事需要幫忙嗎?
C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?
噢,是這樣的。我需要些現金,在中國觀光時使用。我能在這兒兌現旅行支票嗎?
T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.
當然, 我很樂意為您兌現。
C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在家旅館兌現, 但我朋友說銀行的兌現率通常有點高。
⑨ 求一份關於現代消費的英語口語對話
Hi everyone! This is 豆子。Outlets are always popular shopping places to go. It is wonderful that buying something with very good price. I saw a lot of Chinese visitors with a lot of bags there. Today, I would like to share some tips about buying something there. The following conversations start with two friends' chat.
約逛!
Jessica: So talking about clothes, Lucy, do you spend a lot of money on clothes?
說到衣服,姐妹兒你會花許多錢么?
Lucy: Actually, I don』t really spend a lot of money on clothes. I prefer to spend money on cosmetics and travelling. Usually I buy the clothes last for a long time. Some of my dresses I have had since college. I would like to buy a nice suit though this year, maybe a little bit expensive, but you know that suit is always expensive.
⑩ 關於借錢的英語情景對話
A:hey buddy, how've you been?
B: hi, long time no see. i am good. how are you doing?
A: (hesitating) i am ok, i am ok...
B: that doesn't sound ok. what's up with you?
A: well... honestly, I am hard up for cash lately. i lost my job, and i have to pay the mortgage. tough time.
B: ohh, sorry to hear that. are you looking for job now?
A:yeah, i am. but the economy is not good, which makes it more difficult to find a nice job.
B: i understand...i can loan you some money if you like
A:really?!! that's so nice of you. thank you so much. you really made my day!
B: don't mention it
A:i'll pay you back as soon as i get back on my feet.
B: no rush. give it back whenever you have it