导航:首页 > 贷款用途 > 大额消费贷款英语对话

大额消费贷款英语对话

发布时间:2021-07-07 11:00:22

① 关于借钱的英语对话,两分钟左右

A:hey buddy, how've you been?
B: hi, long time no see. i am good. how are you doing?
A: (hesitating) i am ok, i am ok...
B: that doesn't sound ok. what's up with you?
A: well... honestly, I am hard up for cash lately. i lost my job, and i have to pay the mortgage. tough time.
B: ohh, sorry to hear that. are you looking for job now?
A:yeah, i am. but the economy is not good, which makes it more difficult to find a nice job.
B: i understand...i can loan you some money if you like
A:really?!! that's so nice of you. thank you so much. you really made my day!
B: don't mention it
A:i'll pay you back as soon as i get back on my feet.
B: no rush. give it back whenever you have it

② 求商业银行汇款业务英语情景对话

A:How much do you want to deposit with us?
B:I don't know.
A:How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account? I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
B:I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
A:Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
B:OK.

③ 求一篇关于个人开支的英语对话

What can I use a Personal Budget for?

You can use a Personal Budget in a variety of ways, but what you use it for must be directly related to meeting your ‘eligible needs’ for social care.

Some of the ways in which people using mental health services have chosen to use their Personal Budgets are:

④ 给我一个关于“借钱”的英语两人短对话

A: I really hate to ask but I’m short of cash at the moment. Can you lend me some money?
A: 我本不想开口,但是我现在手头有点紧。你能借点钱给我吗?
B: What?
B: 什么?
A: Honestly, I’m flat broke. Can you help me out? I’ll pay you back next week! I promise!
A: 老实说,我快破产了。能帮帮我吗?我下星期就还你!我保证!
B: Sure, no problem!
B: 当然,没问题!
A: Terrific! Listen, I really appreciate it!
A:太好了!太感谢你了!
B: Hey, don’t mention it!
B: 嘿,别放在心上!
A: Thank you so much! I really owe you!
A: 真是太感谢了!我欠你的!

⑤ 英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话。帮帮忙哈~~啦

A:Good morning ,sir,Can i help you?
B:I want to exchange the money.How about the current exchange rate ?
A:OK,sir.the current exchange rate is ...................and you need to fill in the exchange memo if you want to exchange money,here you are.
B:Ok.thank you.

⑥ 急求关于在银行业务办理的英语情景对话

银行业务一般就是业务员对个人,是两个人的啊!

A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗?

B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you?
B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card?
A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗?

B:Yes,of course.
B:当然可以。

A:What service advantages does peony card possess?
A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢?

B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units.
B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构 网络 化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。

A:That's great.Anything else?
A:太棒了!还有哪些优势呢?

B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere.
B:我行拥有计算机网络优势,现有ATM机近27,000多台,POS机120,000余台。您可以随时随地享受到轻松方便的服务。

A:Thank you for your information.
A:谢谢您的咨询。

B:You're welcome.
B:不用谢。
参考网址:http://www.en8848.com.cn/hangye/bank/
里面有很多,你看看

⑦ 银行英语情景对话

http://www.fanlong.net/Yingyu/List_57.html
这里有一些,你可以参考一下

⑧ 英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话。帮帮忙哈~

1. 问答 DIALOGUE

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

职员:您用纸写下来好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

职员:请到6号柜台办理.

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

2. 存款 DEPOSIT

Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?

Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。

Customer: Please tell me the procere for opening a savings account.

顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.

职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。

Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.

职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。

Clerk: Words and figures differ.

职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。

Clerk: Signatures differ.

职员:您的签名有误。

Clerk: keep your receipt please.

职员:请收好单据.

Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.

职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。

Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.

职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。

Customer: Thank you very much..

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不客气。

3. 取款 DRAW

Clerk: yes?

职员:您好.

Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?

顾客:对不起,能帮我个忙吗?

Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.

职员:很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么。

Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.

顾客:我要从我的帐户支取8000元人民币。

Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.

职员:对不起,您户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元。

Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.

顾客:取5000 RMB好了。

Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.

顾客:我从卡上取1万美金和3万元人民币。

Clerk: Please show me your passport。

职员:请出示护照。

Clerk: password please.

职员:请输入密码。

Clerk: please sign your name.

职员:请签名。

Clerk: please check carefully.

职员:请清点一下现金.

Customer: Thank you very much.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不用谢。

4.兑换 EXCHANGE

Customer: Can you change me some money, please?

顾客:能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?

职员:要换哪种货币?

Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.

顾客:请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人民币。

Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.

职员:请告诉我你要换多少。

Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.

顾客:我想兑换出3000人民币。

Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?

职员:请问您兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡(折)里?

Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card<passbook>).

顾客:我想取现金。(我存到卡<折子>里)

Customer: What's the exchange rate today?

顾客:今天的兑换率是多少?

Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

职员:请等一会儿,美圆和人民币的兑换率是1:8左右。

Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?

顾客:请把这张100人民币换开,给我一些小票好吗?

Clerk: How would you like it?

职员:你要什么面额的?

Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

顾客:请给我3张20元和几张10元和5元的。

Customer: Thanks a lot.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: My pleasure.

职员:不用谢。

5.收费 CHARGE

Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了

Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

职员:请办理挂失手续费。

Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?

职员:您的卡号是多少?

Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元。

Customer: Do you charge for remit?

顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?

Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元)。

Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.

顾客:我来交电话费。

Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.

职员:您的电话号码是多少?

Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.

顾客:我要交煤气费。

Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.

顾客:我要交电费。

Clerk: Please show me your card。

职员:请出示卡片。

支票结算

T: Hello! May I help you?

您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

噢,是这样的。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.

当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。

⑨ 求一份关于现代消费的英语口语对话

Hi everyone! This is 豆子。Outlets are always popular shopping places to go. It is wonderful that buying something with very good price. I saw a lot of Chinese visitors with a lot of bags there. Today, I would like to share some tips about buying something there. The following conversations start with two friends' chat.

约逛!

Jessica: So talking about clothes, Lucy, do you spend a lot of money on clothes?

说到衣服,姐妹儿你会花许多钱么?

Lucy: Actually, I don’t really spend a lot of money on clothes. I prefer to spend money on cosmetics and travelling. Usually I buy the clothes last for a long time. Some of my dresses I have had since college. I would like to buy a nice suit though this year, maybe a little bit expensive, but you know that suit is always expensive.

⑩ 关于借钱的英语情景对话

A:hey buddy, how've you been?
B: hi, long time no see. i am good. how are you doing?
A: (hesitating) i am ok, i am ok...
B: that doesn't sound ok. what's up with you?
A: well... honestly, I am hard up for cash lately. i lost my job, and i have to pay the mortgage. tough time.
B: ohh, sorry to hear that. are you looking for job now?
A:yeah, i am. but the economy is not good, which makes it more difficult to find a nice job.
B: i understand...i can loan you some money if you like
A:really?!! that's so nice of you. thank you so much. you really made my day!
B: don't mention it
A:i'll pay you back as soon as i get back on my feet.
B: no rush. give it back whenever you have it

阅读全文

与大额消费贷款英语对话相关的资料

热点内容
贷款要银行流水不足是什么意思 浏览:227
邮政银行小额贷款怎么贷 浏览:473
房屋过户后多少时间能贷款 浏览:783
小额贷款公司数量减少原因 浏览:911
农行办贷款要什么条件 浏览:19
子女买房能让父母公积金贷款 浏览:677
抵押贷款10万一年还清 浏览:536
小额贷款的优势和缺点 浏览:260
大众小额贷款电话 浏览:515
上海父母购房可以用子女公积金贷款吗 浏览:869
按揭贷款房子网上能查到吗 浏览:393
贷款100万还22年每月还多少 浏览:802
网上有可靠的贷款吗 浏览:710
办理公积金贷款余额可以低首付吗 浏览:622
农村妇女在农村信用社贷款 浏览:133
瓜子二手车买家贷款先过户 浏览:927
福建农村信用社信用贷款条件 浏览:196
小额贷款新玩法 浏览:941
南宁嘉和小额贷款有这个公司吗 浏览:537
2018年从小赢卡贷网上贷款 浏览:744